Email Us or Chat Live!
Apply For Training
Start your online training now
#32, Mediterranean street,
#8/10 Bodeoluwo Street,
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Enrol:
- Register an account by filling in your username and email
- A registration confirmation will be sent to your registered email.
- Click the link sent to your email to reset your password
- Your courses will be assigned to you upon completion and payment confirmation
How to pay:
All payments must be done before the commencement of the course. Only participants who have paid in full are allowed to attend the course.
Participant cancellation/missed classes:
- For cancellation/missed classes on the test date: 100% of the course fee will be charged
- For cancellation/missed classes 09 days or less before the test date: 50% of the course fee will be charged
- For cancellation/missed classes 10 days or more before the test date: 0% of the course fee will be charged
- Replacements are allowed. This request must be made by email to email@example.com or in person at our office
- Requests for replacement participants must be made at least 7 days before course commencement. Any replacements made less than 7 days before the course commencement will be charged 20% of the course fee
- Direct Applications: A confirmation letter to confirm the course registration will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
- Company Registration: Your officer in charge will receive a confirmation letter from us via email
- Our administrative staff will print your certificate for your collection once you have received the notification from our office
Replacement of lost or damaged certificates:
- Participants may request a replacement by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of a police report and any form of photo identification will be required
- Replacement fee for 1 certificate: NGN 5000
- Please allow at least 7 working days for processing
Personal data protection act:
- By submitting your data to us via our registration platforms, you consent to E-tech Complete Solutions Limited sending you relevant course updates and promotions
- For any required re-prints of safety cards, please be advised that we will only be able to retrieve records for 3 years prior to the date of enquiry.
- All petitions for course results must be in writing to Training Director at email@example.com within 48hrs of the release of the result
- Participants and their employers may be requested by E-tech Complete Solutions Ltd. to provide feedback on the benefits of the training after the completion of the course.
Post Course Grievances:
Please ensure that relevant feedback is highlighted in the evaluation form and/or during the course before the certification process is completed.
We do not entertain post-course grievances more than 5 working days from the date of your assessment.